Captain Mathews invites you on a brand new adventure!
Math Mathews Fractions is a fun adventure game designed for children ages 9 to 12 that packed full of swashbuckling pirates and learning about fractions! Designed in collaboration with a team of researchers from the Marc Jeannerod Institute of Cognitive Sciences (Lyon)
- an adventure game: pirates, puzzles, treasures and fun!
- twelve levels to discover
- twelve different modules that cover all of the concepts relating to fractions
- an app without any pop-up advertisements or in-app purchases!
Includes Mathematical Concepts
(in connection with the Common Core Standards)
- Making connections between different representations of fractions
- Using fractions to split quantities
- Using fractions to measure quantities
- Using fractions to show ratios/proportions
- Identifying fractions on a number line
- Placing fractions on a number line
- Identifying equivalent simple fractions
- Comparing two simple fractions
- Ordering fractions
- Adding fractions with the same denominator
- Solving word problems using simple fractions